The space topic was brought up at the recent 2012 Republican Candidates Debate in Florida. When asked about the space race, Newt Gingrich stated that he would like to see the U.S. go back to the Moon permanently, implying the colonization of the Moon, and he thinks a priority should be “getting to Mars as soon as possible.” He also shared his opinion that “building a series of space stations and developing commercial space” is something the U.S. should do.
Mitt Romney also stated that space travel should be a priority for the country.
Watch the video below to see both Romney and Gingrich talking about the United States in space.
If the movie is not displaying, you can watch it on the Huffington Post.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019