The space topic was brought up at the recent 2012 Republican Candidates Debate in Florida. When asked about the space race, Newt Gingrich stated that he would like to see the U.S. go back to the Moon permanently, implying the colonization of the Moon, and he thinks a priority should be “getting to Mars as soon as possible.” He also shared his opinion that “building a series of space stations and developing commercial space” is something the U.S. should do.
Mitt Romney also stated that space travel should be a priority for the country.
Watch the video below to see both Romney and Gingrich talking about the United States in space.
If the movie is not displaying, you can watch it on the Huffington Post.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway