The space topic was brought up at the recent 2012 Republican Candidates Debate in Florida. When asked about the space race, Newt Gingrich stated that he would like to see the U.S. go back to the Moon permanently, implying the colonization of the Moon, and he thinks a priority should be “getting to Mars as soon as possible.” He also shared his opinion that “building a series of space stations and developing commercial space” is something the U.S. should do.
Mitt Romney also stated that space travel should be a priority for the country.
Watch the video below to see both Romney and Gingrich talking about the United States in space.
If the movie is not displaying, you can watch it on the Huffington Post.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay