More than 2,000 pages of UFO documents have been released by New Zealand’s government in response to the public pressure of requests under freedom of information laws. The documents contain eyewitness accounts dating back to the early 1950s. Airline passengers, pilots, air force personnel, and even a New Zealand prime minister are among the witnesses whose accounts are documented in the released files.
Many of the reports contained in these files include sketches of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings, but the most detailed reports are from pilots who reported mysterious lights or objects in the sky. With their reports, these pilots provided details like maps, positioning data, and drawings.
Also contained in the files is the response emails/letters from government officials to those who were submitting reports. It is interesting to note how professional and courteous officials were in their responses to each and every report or inquiry.
The release of these UFO files is in line with the recent actions of several other countries, including the United Kingdom, which released UFO files in 2009.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo