More than 2,000 pages of UFO documents have been released by New Zealand’s government in response to the public pressure of requests under freedom of information laws. The documents contain eyewitness accounts dating back to the early 1950s. Airline passengers, pilots, air force personnel, and even a New Zealand prime minister are among the witnesses whose accounts are documented in the released files.
Many of the reports contained in these files include sketches of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings, but the most detailed reports are from pilots who reported mysterious lights or objects in the sky. With their reports, these pilots provided details like maps, positioning data, and drawings.
Also contained in the files is the response emails/letters from government officials to those who were submitting reports. It is interesting to note how professional and courteous officials were in their responses to each and every report or inquiry.
The release of these UFO files is in line with the recent actions of several other countries, including the United Kingdom, which released UFO files in 2009.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization