More than 2,000 pages of UFO documents have been released by New Zealand’s government in response to the public pressure of requests under freedom of information laws. The documents contain eyewitness accounts dating back to the early 1950s. Airline passengers, pilots, air force personnel, and even a New Zealand prime minister are among the witnesses whose accounts are documented in the released files.
Many of the reports contained in these files include sketches of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings, but the most detailed reports are from pilots who reported mysterious lights or objects in the sky. With their reports, these pilots provided details like maps, positioning data, and drawings.
Also contained in the files is the response emails/letters from government officials to those who were submitting reports. It is interesting to note how professional and courteous officials were in their responses to each and every report or inquiry.
The release of these UFO files is in line with the recent actions of several other countries, including the United Kingdom, which released UFO files in 2009.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019