In a statement released by Zachory Berta from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, MA, who is the lead author of the research study, “GJ 1214b is like no planet we know of . . . A huge fraction of its mass is made up of water.”
GJ 1214b is located 40 light-years from Earth in the constellation Ophiuchus, and is approximately 2.7 times Earth’s diameter. And while the planet might be home to some type of life, with a surface temperature of 446 degrees, it is much too hot for life has we know it.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson