In a statement released by Zachory Berta from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, MA, who is the lead author of the research study, “GJ 1214b is like no planet we know of . . . A huge fraction of its mass is made up of water.”
GJ 1214b is located 40 light-years from Earth in the constellation Ophiuchus, and is approximately 2.7 times Earth’s diameter. And while the planet might be home to some type of life, with a surface temperature of 446 degrees, it is much too hot for life has we know it.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents