In a statement released by Zachory Berta from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, MA, who is the lead author of the research study, “GJ 1214b is like no planet we know of . . . A huge fraction of its mass is made up of water.”
GJ 1214b is located 40 light-years from Earth in the constellation Ophiuchus, and is approximately 2.7 times Earth’s diameter. And while the planet might be home to some type of life, with a surface temperature of 446 degrees, it is much too hot for life has we know it.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO