A new trailer for Transformers: Dark of the Moon was recently released. This trailer shows astronauts on the moon as they witness the crash of a Cybertronian spacecraft. After investigating the crash, the astronauts bring their findings back to Earth. But when the evil Decepticons learn of this discovery, these robot aliens launch an attack on the city of Chicago.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is directed by Michael Bay. Bay is also an executive producer on the film, along with Steven Spielberg.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson