Researchers from Oxford and Durham Universities designed the European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT), which will reportedly be the largest instrument of its kind ever built. According to the Telegraph, “The E-ELT will be sensitive enough to take images of previously unseen objects, such as cold stars and more planets, and learn more about their atmosphere, what they are made of and whether they could support life.”
The European Extremely Large Telescope would operate under the European Southern Observatory (ESO) at a site in Chile. The decision of whether or not to begin construction on the E-ELT will be decided on by the ESO by the end of this year.
If approval is given to construct the E-ELT, it will be tens of times more sensitive than any other visible light-sensing telescope on Earth.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top