Researchers from Oxford and Durham Universities designed the European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT), which will reportedly be the largest instrument of its kind ever built. According to the Telegraph, “The E-ELT will be sensitive enough to take images of previously unseen objects, such as cold stars and more planets, and learn more about their atmosphere, what they are made of and whether they could support life.”
The European Extremely Large Telescope would operate under the European Southern Observatory (ESO) at a site in Chile. The decision of whether or not to begin construction on the E-ELT will be decided on by the ESO by the end of this year.
If approval is given to construct the E-ELT, it will be tens of times more sensitive than any other visible light-sensing telescope on Earth.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization