Mark Murphy, host of “Mark Murphy’s Breakfast show” on BBC Radio Suffolk, claims to have new evidence that will reveal the truth behind the mysterious events that took place 30 years ago in Rendlesham Forest between the Bentwaters and Woodbridge US air bases in England. Referred to by some as “Britain’s Roswell,” the Rendlesham Incident consisted of multiple sightings of lights being investigated by servicemen. One of these servicemen claims to have encountered and touched a UFO, while others claim to have captured a strange object on film during the investigation.
Murphy says he has teamed up with the East Anglian Daily Times to uncover the true events of this incident, and on December 17th, he will host a special episode on BBC Radio Suffolk from the Bentwaters Cold War Museum. Murphy claims that the new evidence he will be revealing “will finally reveal the truth and put the conspiracy theories to bed for good.”
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood