In response to this news, Janis Sharp, McKinnon’s mother, posted the following message to her Twitter account: “Obama said on TV with Cameron, Happy to let UK make extradition decision and U.S will abide by it. #FreeGary.”
McKinnon and Sharp had their hopes raised last year when Obama stated that the U.S. would find an “appropriate solution” to the situation. But just two weeks ago, those hopes were crushed when U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder vowed to take all necessary steps to extradite McKinnon. Following today’s developments, however, there is renewed hope that McKinnon will be allowed to remain in the UK.
McKinnon is accused of hacking into U.S. federal and military computers, perpatrating the “biggest military computer hack of all time.” McKinnon says he was looking for evidence of UFOs.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Ray Szymanski – UFOs and Wright-Patterson AFB – March 20, 2017