In response to this news, Janis Sharp, McKinnon’s mother, posted the following message to her Twitter account: “Obama said on TV with Cameron, Happy to let UK make extradition decision and U.S will abide by it. #FreeGary.”
McKinnon and Sharp had their hopes raised last year when Obama stated that the U.S. would find an “appropriate solution” to the situation. But just two weeks ago, those hopes were crushed when U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder vowed to take all necessary steps to extradite McKinnon. Following today’s developments, however, there is renewed hope that McKinnon will be allowed to remain in the UK.
McKinnon is accused of hacking into U.S. federal and military computers, perpatrating the “biggest military computer hack of all time.” McKinnon says he was looking for evidence of UFOs.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019