In response to this news, Janis Sharp, McKinnon’s mother, posted the following message to her Twitter account: “Obama said on TV with Cameron, Happy to let UK make extradition decision and U.S will abide by it. #FreeGary.”
McKinnon and Sharp had their hopes raised last year when Obama stated that the U.S. would find an “appropriate solution” to the situation. But just two weeks ago, those hopes were crushed when U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder vowed to take all necessary steps to extradite McKinnon. Following today’s developments, however, there is renewed hope that McKinnon will be allowed to remain in the UK.
McKinnon is accused of hacking into U.S. federal and military computers, perpatrating the “biggest military computer hack of all time.” McKinnon says he was looking for evidence of UFOs.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)