A New Hampshire witness at New Boston reported watching a UFO under 100 feet moving over her vehicle with four lights forming a square about 6:45 p.m. on January 14, 2016, according to testimony in Case 73905 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness first noticed two bright lights that appeared to be about a half-mile away.
“They were bright and large and at first I thought it was a street light because it was so close to the ground,” the witness stated.“Driving toward it, it was northwest from me.”
As the witness moved closer to the object, she realized it was clearly in the sky and not a street light.
“It was still not moving, until I got very close and it started moving.”
The witness described the object.
“I then saw three lights giving it the appearance of a triangle shape. It moved directly over me, slowly. I had to look through my sunroof to see it directly over me. I then saw four lights giving it the appearance of a square.”
The witness then rolled her window down to check for sound – but heard only the sound of her car.
“I continued down the street and turned right down my street. It was slightly ahead of me now, but also heading down my street. It started moving quickly and then flew away. I really thought I was seeing a UFO.”
The witnesses’ child first saw the object.
“My 7-year-old daughter was with me and was the one who first noticed the bright lights, asking what it was. Of course I came home and my husband said it could have been a drone. I just know for a fact it was not a plane or a helicopter. At the time I did not take a picture or video. I was to shocked to even think what to do.”
MUFON New Hampshire Chief Investigator Valerie Schultz is investigating. No photos or videos were included with the report, which was filed on January 15, 2016. New Boston is a town in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, population 5,321. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission