The town of Montauk is located on the eastern tip of Long Island, New York. It was once home to the now-decommissioned Camp Hero, a former station of the U.S. Air Force. This base is haunted by tales of secret experiments that supposedly took place beneath its surface in the 1970s. These tales are explored in Montauk Chronicles, a new film by Christopher P. Garetano.
The general plot is explained on the film’s website:
Alfred Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, And Preston Nichols all tell tales of experiments that were conducted on nearly one hundred thousand people over the course of about ten years. Kidnappings, murder, torture, time travel, mind control, and extra terrestrial contact are all said to have occurred at Camp Hero.
Lee Speigel from AOL and Huffington Post recently interviewed the film’s director. Watch the interview here – http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/21/montauk-project_n_873959.html#s293831
Montauk Chronicles is scheduled to be released on July 7th, 2011.
Read more about UFO films and celebrity encounters.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)