The town of Montauk is located on the eastern tip of Long Island, New York. It was once home to the now-decommissioned Camp Hero, a former station of the U.S. Air Force. This base is haunted by tales of secret experiments that supposedly took place beneath its surface in the 1970s. These tales are explored in Montauk Chronicles, a new film by Christopher P. Garetano.
The general plot is explained on the film’s website:
Alfred Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, And Preston Nichols all tell tales of experiments that were conducted on nearly one hundred thousand people over the course of about ten years. Kidnappings, murder, torture, time travel, mind control, and extra terrestrial contact are all said to have occurred at Camp Hero.
Lee Speigel from AOL and Huffington Post recently interviewed the film’s director. Watch the interview here – http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/21/montauk-project_n_873959.html#s293831
Montauk Chronicles is scheduled to be released on July 7th, 2011.
Read more about UFO films and celebrity encounters.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019