The town of Montauk is located on the eastern tip of Long Island, New York. It was once home to the now-decommissioned Camp Hero, a former station of the U.S. Air Force. This base is haunted by tales of secret experiments that supposedly took place beneath its surface in the 1970s. These tales are explored in Montauk Chronicles, a new film by Christopher P. Garetano.
The general plot is explained on the film’s website:
Alfred Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, And Preston Nichols all tell tales of experiments that were conducted on nearly one hundred thousand people over the course of about ten years. Kidnappings, murder, torture, time travel, mind control, and extra terrestrial contact are all said to have occurred at Camp Hero.
Lee Speigel from AOL and Huffington Post recently interviewed the film’s director. Watch the interview here – http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/21/montauk-project_n_873959.html#s293831
Montauk Chronicles is scheduled to be released on July 7th, 2011.
Read more about UFO films and celebrity encounters.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch