On July 1, Vision Wine & Spirits, LLC announced the release of Abduction wine, a new concept brand the company is calling “out of this world.”
Abduction wine is the concept of Robb Jacobs, a science-fiction enthusiast and a firm believer in extraterrestrial life. And, based on a recent National Geographic poll, it’s a belief he shares with a third of the U.S. population. Jacobs believes that, “as long as man looks to the stars and dreams, he might as well have the proper wine to sip while doing so.”
Jacobs explains his reasoning for launching such a wine:
There is a wine for almost every kind of consumer but no one has ever made a wine specifically for the Sci-Fi community until now. Abduction wine caters to exactly this consumer base and will be promoted at science-fiction conventions, the UFO Golf Tournament, Comicon, and through science-fiction media as well as through traditional avenues such as in-store tastings, store displays, truck wraps, and an introductory mail-in rebate.
At the time of its launch, the line consists of two wines: “Galactic White,” which is from 100% Airen grapes, and “Cosmic Red,” which is a blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
According to the company’s press release, “The eye-popping labels feature an extra-terrestrial character that is a rendering of the description given by many earthlings who have claimed to see martians or otherworldly beings.” Notable alleged abductee Travis Walton obliged the company by posing with a bottle of Abduction Wine last year at a UFO conference (see photo).
The company reports that “the MotherShip(ment) was tractor beamed to Earth by the wonderful humans and Allied Beverage and Vision Wine and Spirits of New Jersey.”
You can find more about Abduction Wine at AbductionWine.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked