Iron Sky is a Finnish sci-fi comedy (still in production), centered on real-life SS officer Hans Kammler who allegedly achieved significant breakthroughs in antigravity technology towards the end of the war. The film is set up by the back-story of a secret base in the Antarctic, from which the Nazi’s launch their spaceships to establish a military base on the dark side of the moon. The film takes the audience to 2018 where the Nazis are ready to launch their attack on Earth from their lunar base.
Those familiar with UFO history and UFO research are likely aware of the alleged development of UFOs, or flying discs, by the Nazis. But a new report was recently published in the German magazine P.M. claiming the existence of strong evidence supporting the notion that the Nazi’s had an advanced UFO program. The report from P.M. includes statements from eyewitnesses who saw flying saucers in 1944 and 1945 bearing the Iron Cross of the German military.Perhaps the best-known Nazi UFO project was the Schriever-Habermohl project, named for Rudolf Schriever and Otto Habermohl—two engineers who supposedly worked on this project. The initiative purportedly began sometime in the early 1940s, and was a project of Luftwaffe (the German Air Force). By 1944, the project was reportedly taken over by the SS at the direction of General Hans Kammler. Joseph Andreas Epp, another engineer who was involved with this program, supposedly stated that fifteen prototypes were constructed as part of the Schriever-Habermohl project.
To hear more about Nazi involvement with UFO/extraterrestrial technology, watch the video below to see Open Minds aerospace historian Michael Schratt on the History Channel’s UFO Hunters.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018