NASA issued a press release yesterday announcing a major discovery on Mars. Data collected by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) suggests that there could be flowing water on Mars during the warmest months on the planet. According to the press release, images provided by the MRO show “dark, finger-like features” that “appear and extend down some Martian slopes during late spring through summer, fade in winter, and return during the next spring.” Alfred McEwen of the University of Arizona explains, “The best explanation for these observations so far is the flow of briny water.”It was just yesterday that NASA announced the discovery of molecular oxygen in space. And with the possibility of flowing water on Mars, the likelihood of discovering life (as we know it) in other parts of the universe continues to grow.
According to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden, “NASA’s Mars Exploration Program keeps bringing us closer to determining whether the Red Planet could harbor life in some form . . . and it reaffirms Mars as an important future destination for human exploration.”
A detailed report of these findings is in today’s edition of Science.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo