According to Wired UK, Dr. Paul Hertz, chief scientist of NASA’s Science Mission Directorate in Washington, stated, “NASA cannot stand behind or support a scientific claim unless it has been peer-reviewed or thoroughly examined by other qualified experts.” Further, Carl Pilcher, head of NASA’s Astrobiology Institute told the Associated Press, “I am not aware of any support from other meteorite researchers for this rather extraordinary claim.”
Hoover’s paper was apparently sent to the International Journal of Astrobiology in 2007, but failed to make it through the peer review process. As mentioned yesterday, 100 scientists have been invited to review the paper that was published in the Journal of Cosmology.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO