According to Wired UK, Dr. Paul Hertz, chief scientist of NASA’s Science Mission Directorate in Washington, stated, “NASA cannot stand behind or support a scientific claim unless it has been peer-reviewed or thoroughly examined by other qualified experts.” Further, Carl Pilcher, head of NASA’s Astrobiology Institute told the Associated Press, “I am not aware of any support from other meteorite researchers for this rather extraordinary claim.”
Hoover’s paper was apparently sent to the International Journal of Astrobiology in 2007, but failed to make it through the peer review process. As mentioned yesterday, 100 scientists have been invited to review the paper that was published in the Journal of Cosmology.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks