NASA is scheduled to hold a press conference on Thursday, December 2nd that will address an astrobiology finding. Could NASA have discovered extraterrestrial life?
In a press release issued by NASA yesterday, the December 2nd news conference was announced. But the press release lacks specific details, only mentioning an “astrobiology discovery.” However, the release is incredibly titillating, as it states the news will “impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life.”
NASA’s press release announced the following participants in the conference:
– Mary Voytek, director, Astrobiology Program, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC
– Felisa Wolfe-Simon, NASA astrobiology research fellow, U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, CA
– Pamela Conrad, astrobiologist, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD
– Steven Benner, distinguished fellow, Foundation for Applied Molecular Evolution, Gainesville, FL
– James Elser, professor, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
NASA’s press conference takes place at 2 PM EST and will be held at the NASA Headquarters auditorium at 300 E Street SW, in Washington, DC. The conference will be broadcast live on NASA Television and streamed live on NASA’s website.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson