NASA is scheduled to hold a press conference on Thursday, December 2nd that will address an astrobiology finding. Could NASA have discovered extraterrestrial life?
In a press release issued by NASA yesterday, the December 2nd news conference was announced. But the press release lacks specific details, only mentioning an “astrobiology discovery.” However, the release is incredibly titillating, as it states the news will “impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life.”
NASA’s press release announced the following participants in the conference:
– Mary Voytek, director, Astrobiology Program, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC
– Felisa Wolfe-Simon, NASA astrobiology research fellow, U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, CA
– Pamela Conrad, astrobiologist, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD
– Steven Benner, distinguished fellow, Foundation for Applied Molecular Evolution, Gainesville, FL
– James Elser, professor, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
NASA’s press conference takes place at 2 PM EST and will be held at the NASA Headquarters auditorium at 300 E Street SW, in Washington, DC. The conference will be broadcast live on NASA Television and streamed live on NASA’s website.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO