Even more significant is the announcement that 54 of these newly discovered celestial bodies are likely within the habitable zone of their host stars—the zone that could be hospitable to life. According to Borucki, “Five of the planetary candidates are both near Earth-size and orbit in the habitable zone of their parent stars.”
Follow up observations will take place to confirm the preliminary results from Kepler, but these will occur over a period of several years.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top