Even more significant is the announcement that 54 of these newly discovered celestial bodies are likely within the habitable zone of their host stars—the zone that could be hospitable to life. According to Borucki, “Five of the planetary candidates are both near Earth-size and orbit in the habitable zone of their parent stars.”
Follow up observations will take place to confirm the preliminary results from Kepler, but these will occur over a period of several years.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO