The light flash appeared during a traffic update on local Fox affiliate Fox 10. Anchor Andrea Robinson delivered the traffic report in front of a live video feed from a camera showing Phoenix’s 1-17 freeway and the northwest valley. The bright flash happened quickly, but the station certainly noticed. Fox 10 has since posted the video of this unidentified flash (link removed by source), showing the incident in slow motion.
Fox 10 checked with local utility companies to see if a transformer blew in the area at the time of the light flash, but the utility providers received no such reports. The station has since turned to its viewers, asking for help identifying the strange blast of light by encouraging viewers to leave comments on the Fox 10 Facebook and/or Twitter page.
The light flash is still unidentified.
Flashes of light and strange fireball UFOs in the sky have been somewhat common in recent months. And while scientists have attributed most of these occurrences to meteors, the attributions have been best guesses, and not conclusive identifications.
While this recent video from Phoenix doesn’t appear to show an unidentified object crashing from the sky, this is certainly a possible explanation for the explosion until an official explanation is produced.
Mysterious Light Flashes During Traffic on Fox 10: MyFoxPHOENIX.com
What do you think caused this strange flash of light? Share your opinion on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019