Translucent blue spheres rained down from the sky in Dorset, UK during a hailstorm last week.
According to Popular Science, British authorities say the “tiny, one-inch gelatinous spheres are odorless, are not sticky, and are not meteorological.”
Former aircraft engineer Steve Hornsby discovered approximately twelve of these spheres in his yard on the afternoon of Thursday, January 26. The BBC explains that Hornsby kept the objects in his freezer to prevent them from melting, but later determined that is was not necessary, as the objects do not melt at room temperature.
There is speculation that these mysterious spheres could simply be “marine invertebrate eggs” that “stuck to a bird’s feet and were carried into the air.” But for now, as Popular Science explains, “no one has any real clue what they are.”
What is your opinion about these strange blue tiny UFOs? Share your thoughts on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018