A touring museum exhibit titled Alien Worlds and Androids is all about the search for alien life.
Centering on the question, “Are we alone?”, visitors to the exhibit “join scientists in their search for alien life within and beyond our solar system, discover strange alien-like creatures found here on Earth, and learn about the technologies used to explore remote solar systems and extreme environments found on Earth,” explains Global Experience Specialists, the company behind the exhibit.
The exhibit features content from NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and shows visitors some of the ways in which scientists are currently exploring space and searching for extraterrestrial life. The exhibit also explores artificial intelligence and robots. Iron Man, C3PO, and other familiar Hollywood robots are displayed.
Although this exhibit isn’t new, it continues to show at museums around the country piquing the curiosities of young visitors and encouraging them to think about the vastness of the universe and its potential inhabitants.
Alien Worlds and Androids will be on exhibit at the Putnam Museum & Science Center in Davenport, Iowa from January 31, 2015 through May 25, 2015.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019