A touring museum exhibit titled Alien Worlds and Androids is all about the search for alien life.
Centering on the question, “Are we alone?”, visitors to the exhibit “join scientists in their search for alien life within and beyond our solar system, discover strange alien-like creatures found here on Earth, and learn about the technologies used to explore remote solar systems and extreme environments found on Earth,” explains Global Experience Specialists, the company behind the exhibit.
The exhibit features content from NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and shows visitors some of the ways in which scientists are currently exploring space and searching for extraterrestrial life. The exhibit also explores artificial intelligence and robots. Iron Man, C3PO, and other familiar Hollywood robots are displayed.
Although this exhibit isn’t new, it continues to show at museums around the country piquing the curiosities of young visitors and encouraging them to think about the vastness of the universe and its potential inhabitants.
Alien Worlds and Androids will be on exhibit at the Putnam Museum & Science Center in Davenport, Iowa from January 31, 2015 through May 25, 2015.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay