A man in Bialystock, Lithuania filmed a strange UFO in the night sky on Tuesday, May 1st. The Daily Mail describes the object as looking like a police siren, because “It spins and flashes in different colours, and remains motionless for four minutes.”
The object in the video never displays any sort of motion. And the flashing colors of light seem better suited for a nightclub than an alien spacecraft. The object in question is likely a balloon with LED lights. But the UFO’s apparent lack of movement is unusual, as balloons tend to drift through the sky, rather than sitting motionless. It is difficult to determine much from the low-quality, shaky video. But there are a wide variety of products on the market today enabling people to launch illuminated objects into the night sky to create a visual spectacle like the one seen in this video from Lithuania.
What’s your take? Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo