A man in Bialystock, Lithuania filmed a strange UFO in the night sky on Tuesday, May 1st. The Daily Mail describes the object as looking like a police siren, because “It spins and flashes in different colours, and remains motionless for four minutes.”
The object in the video never displays any sort of motion. And the flashing colors of light seem better suited for a nightclub than an alien spacecraft. The object in question is likely a balloon with LED lights. But the UFO’s apparent lack of movement is unusual, as balloons tend to drift through the sky, rather than sitting motionless. It is difficult to determine much from the low-quality, shaky video. But there are a wide variety of products on the market today enabling people to launch illuminated objects into the night sky to create a visual spectacle like the one seen in this video from Lithuania.
What’s your take? Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017