A man in Bialystock, Lithuania filmed a strange UFO in the night sky on Tuesday, May 1st. The Daily Mail describes the object as looking like a police siren, because “It spins and flashes in different colours, and remains motionless for four minutes.”
The object in the video never displays any sort of motion. And the flashing colors of light seem better suited for a nightclub than an alien spacecraft. The object in question is likely a balloon with LED lights. But the UFO’s apparent lack of movement is unusual, as balloons tend to drift through the sky, rather than sitting motionless. It is difficult to determine much from the low-quality, shaky video. But there are a wide variety of products on the market today enabling people to launch illuminated objects into the night sky to create a visual spectacle like the one seen in this video from Lithuania.
What’s your take? Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)