A man in Bialystock, Lithuania filmed a strange UFO in the night sky on Tuesday, May 1st. The Daily Mail describes the object as looking like a police siren, because “It spins and flashes in different colours, and remains motionless for four minutes.”
The object in the video never displays any sort of motion. And the flashing colors of light seem better suited for a nightclub than an alien spacecraft. The object in question is likely a balloon with LED lights. But the UFO’s apparent lack of movement is unusual, as balloons tend to drift through the sky, rather than sitting motionless. It is difficult to determine much from the low-quality, shaky video. But there are a wide variety of products on the market today enabling people to launch illuminated objects into the night sky to create a visual spectacle like the one seen in this video from Lithuania.
What’s your take? Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson