Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman currently hosts a show called Through The Wormhole on the Discovery Network’s Science channel. Freeman “challenges viewers to ponder the bold questions surrounding life and existence,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
A Huffington Post article recently stated, “For Freeman, exploring the questions of space and existence has been a longtime love, borne of his interest in science fiction. It was that fiction that opened his eyes to the possibilities of reality . . .”
Freeman ponders extraterrestrial life on the show:
We’ve seen different manifestations of others’ imaginations of aliens. Aliens could look like anything; it just depends a lot on their environment. [We portray them as having] two arms, two legs, a head, two eyes, a nose, two ears, and that’s not necessarily [true] at all. They could look more lizardly, they could look like anything,” Freeman muses. “There’s just no way of knowing.
Through the Wormhole is in its second season on Science. The show explored the topic of extraterrestrial life last season, and continues to do so this season.
Read more about celebrities and UFOs.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO