Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman currently hosts a show called Through The Wormhole on the Discovery Network’s Science channel. Freeman “challenges viewers to ponder the bold questions surrounding life and existence,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
A Huffington Post article recently stated, “For Freeman, exploring the questions of space and existence has been a longtime love, borne of his interest in science fiction. It was that fiction that opened his eyes to the possibilities of reality . . .”
Freeman ponders extraterrestrial life on the show:
We’ve seen different manifestations of others’ imaginations of aliens. Aliens could look like anything; it just depends a lot on their environment. [We portray them as having] two arms, two legs, a head, two eyes, a nose, two ears, and that’s not necessarily [true] at all. They could look more lizardly, they could look like anything,” Freeman muses. “There’s just no way of knowing.
Through the Wormhole is in its second season on Science. The show explored the topic of extraterrestrial life last season, and continues to do so this season.
Read more about celebrities and UFOs.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson