Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman currently hosts a show called Through The Wormhole on the Discovery Network’s Science channel. Freeman “challenges viewers to ponder the bold questions surrounding life and existence,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
A Huffington Post article recently stated, “For Freeman, exploring the questions of space and existence has been a longtime love, borne of his interest in science fiction. It was that fiction that opened his eyes to the possibilities of reality . . .”
Freeman ponders extraterrestrial life on the show:
We’ve seen different manifestations of others’ imaginations of aliens. Aliens could look like anything; it just depends a lot on their environment. [We portray them as having] two arms, two legs, a head, two eyes, a nose, two ears, and that’s not necessarily [true] at all. They could look more lizardly, they could look like anything,” Freeman muses. “There’s just no way of knowing.
Through the Wormhole is in its second season on Science. The show explored the topic of extraterrestrial life last season, and continues to do so this season.
Read more about celebrities and UFOs.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019