Strange lights in the skies above Hawera and the surrounding areas have been common in recent months.
According to Stuff.co.nz, the Airways Corporation, responsible for monitoring New Zealand air traffic, has no explanation for the UFOs, and recorded nothing unusual on Tuesday night when the strange flaming ball of light was witnessed by residents.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood