Strange lights in the skies above Hawera and the surrounding areas have been common in recent months.
According to Stuff.co.nz, the Airways Corporation, responsible for monitoring New Zealand air traffic, has no explanation for the UFOs, and recorded nothing unusual on Tuesday night when the strange flaming ball of light was witnessed by residents.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson