Strange lights in the skies above Hawera and the surrounding areas have been common in recent months.
According to Stuff.co.nz, the Airways Corporation, responsible for monitoring New Zealand air traffic, has no explanation for the UFOs, and recorded nothing unusual on Tuesday night when the strange flaming ball of light was witnessed by residents.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO