Strange lights in the skies above Hawera and the surrounding areas have been common in recent months.
According to Stuff.co.nz, the Airways Corporation, responsible for monitoring New Zealand air traffic, has no explanation for the UFOs, and recorded nothing unusual on Tuesday night when the strange flaming ball of light was witnessed by residents.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents