Recently YouTube accepted Open Minds into their special partnership program which allows us to upload full videos and offer them to users for a small rental fee. We have just launched our first rental which is Michael Schratt’s 2009 UFO Crash Retrieval presentation entitled: Bombshell UFO Case Files Revealed.
“Michael Schratt (military aerospace historian) presents a fully illustrated and well documented lecture using technical engineering drawings and full color visual aides, specifically focusing on the most shocking UFO case files originating from the CUFOS archives. Cases covered include: The 1972 “Fiery Ellipse” case over Venezuela, the 1968 “Vent UFO” case over Saskatchewan, 1976 Dana Point CA “Fat Frisbee” case, 1972 Long Island “Flying Iron” UFO case, 1964 Cisco Grove CA “Bow and Arrow” case, 1988 “Conning Tower” UFO case over Gresham OR, 1967 Ririe ID multiple occupant UFO case, The 2003 “Flying Truss Bridge” case over Helena MO, 1966 encounter between a ¼ mile diameter UFO and a USAF B-52 over South Vietnam, and dozens more. Strap in and prepare yourself for a rapid fire whirlwind tour of the most significant yet buried UFO cases ever to be revealed outside the “Blue Room”.”
Below is a 5-minute preview of the presentation:
The full 1 1/2 hour presentation can be rented for $2.99 here: Michael Schratt: Bombshell UFO Cases Revealed
We will be updating the section with more exclusive video presentations and more as time goes on.
View information on Michael Schratt.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO