Hollywood is fixated on extraterrestrial themes. Many recent and upcoming movies have extraterrestrial-themed plots, and many current fictional television shows also embrace this theme. But there are also several non-fiction productions exploring the topic of extraterrestrials, including popular news programs.
Nuclear physicist and UFO researcher Stanton Friedman was a guest on MSNBC‘s Dylan Ratigan show last week to lend his opinion regarding the upcoming movie Apollo 18 and the conspiracies associated with the mission that was allegedly scrapped by NASA.
The Joy Behar Show on CNN’s HLN hosted a panel of guests last night to discuss UFOs and the existence of extraterrestrials. This panel included journalist Leslie Kean, former Ministry of Defence UFO researcher Nick Pope, filmmaker James Fox, and former Arizona governor Fife Symington.
The History channel is airing a two-hour special tonight titled “Secret Access: UFOs On The Record,” based on Leslie Kean’s New York Times bestseller UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On The Record. Kean explained to the Huffington Post, “The theme of the program is that UFOs exist, but there’s a small percentage of sightings that are significant and haven’t been explained.”
“Secret Access: UFOs On The Record” (which can already be preordered on DVD in the History channel’s online store) will be followed by a new episode of Ancient Aliens that will explore the connection between extraterrestrials and rituals performed by humans.
While the UFO subject being addressed in television specials and news programs isn’t a new occurrence, the attitude of the media seems to have shifted, and the topic is, for the most part, taken more seriously by the mainstream media.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018