Open Minds UFO Radio: Leslie Kean is an independent investigative journalist with a background in freelance writing and radio broadcasting. She is the author of the book UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record. Kean draws on her research to separate fact from fiction and to lift the veil on decades of U.S. government misinformation. Throughout, the book she presents irrefutable evidence that unknown flying objects – metallic, luminous, and seemingly able to maneuver in ways that defy the laws of physics – actually exist.
In our interview, we will discuss the upcoming 2013 Symposium on Official and Scientific Investigations of UAP (UFOs) being held in North Carolina on June 29 and 30. She is bringing together some of the people in her book, and other scientists and government officials from around the world, to discuss UFO investigations.
Visit the event’s website at: www.centerforuforesearch.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31