One of the leading U.S. economists says that an alien invasion could fix the troubled economy.
Paul Krugman, New York Times columnist and Nobel Prize winner, presented this idea on the CNN show GPS, hosted by Fareed Zakaria. Krugman stated, “If we discovered that space aliens were planning to attack, and we needed a massive build-up to counter the space alien threat, and inflation and budget deficits took secondary place to that, this slump would be over in 18 months.” He credited the idea to an episode of The Twilight Zone where scientists fake an alien invasion to achieve world peace. But as he explained, “[T]his time . . . we need it in order to get some fiscal stimulus.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents