One of the leading U.S. economists says that an alien invasion could fix the troubled economy.
Paul Krugman, New York Times columnist and Nobel Prize winner, presented this idea on the CNN show GPS, hosted by Fareed Zakaria. Krugman stated, “If we discovered that space aliens were planning to attack, and we needed a massive build-up to counter the space alien threat, and inflation and budget deficits took secondary place to that, this slump would be over in 18 months.” He credited the idea to an episode of The Twilight Zone where scientists fake an alien invasion to achieve world peace. But as he explained, “[T]his time . . . we need it in order to get some fiscal stimulus.”
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson