One of the leading U.S. economists says that an alien invasion could fix the troubled economy.
Paul Krugman, New York Times columnist and Nobel Prize winner, presented this idea on the CNN show GPS, hosted by Fareed Zakaria. Krugman stated, “If we discovered that space aliens were planning to attack, and we needed a massive build-up to counter the space alien threat, and inflation and budget deficits took secondary place to that, this slump would be over in 18 months.” He credited the idea to an episode of The Twilight Zone where scientists fake an alien invasion to achieve world peace. But as he explained, “[T]his time . . . we need it in order to get some fiscal stimulus.”
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood