At the close of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure law professor Edgar Cahn sat down to share his thoughts on the event and the testimony presented. He also gave his advice on the next steps that can be taken to further the awareness of the credibility of the UFO phenomenon.
Edgar Cahn is a professor at the University of the District of Columbia School of Law, founder and co-chairperson of TimeBanks USA, a former special counsel and speechwriter for Attorney General Robert Kennedy under President John Kennedy’s administration, and the author of a number of books including No More Throwaway People.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019