At the close of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure law professor Edgar Cahn sat down to share his thoughts on the event and the testimony presented. He also gave his advice on the next steps that can be taken to further the awareness of the credibility of the UFO phenomenon.
Edgar Cahn is a professor at the University of the District of Columbia School of Law, founder and co-chairperson of TimeBanks USA, a former special counsel and speechwriter for Attorney General Robert Kennedy under President John Kennedy’s administration, and the author of a number of books including No More Throwaway People.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019