The Pelican quadrocopter was built by Ascending Technologies, a German company specializing in flying robots. The laser beam used to power the Pelican was developed by LaserMotive, a company that won $900,000 last year in a project backed by NASA called the Beam Power Challenge. This diode-laser beam system uses near-infrared light from the equivalent of 250,000 laser pointers to serve as a “wireless extension cord,” as the president of LaserMotive describes it.
The Pelican is a prototype for a new generation of military mini-drones, and is sure to generate UFO reports because of its mysterious appearance in the sky.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019