Open Minds UFO Radio: For nearly 30 years, Kevin Randle has been investigating the case of the UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico. He has interviewed hundreds of people who claim knowledge of the event, been through boxes of documents, stood on the first crash site, and provided information to dozens of others who asked for it. Now, he has reviewed all those audio and videotaped interviews, examined hundreds of files that relate to the crash, and has returned to Roswell in an attempt to put all that information into a proper perspective.
Kevin is a retired lieutenant colonel who served in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot and in Iraq as a battalion intelligence officer. He began writing for UFO magazines and eventually moved onto books. He has appeared on countless radio and television programs since the mid-1990s and hosted his own show on KTSM Radio in El Paso, Texas. He has written books about UFOs, science fiction, action adventure and even a vampire novel called, cleverly, VAMPYR. His blog can be found at www.KevinRandle.blogspot.com.
Find his latest book, Roswell in the 21st Century, on Amazon.com.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway