Open Minds UFO Radio: For nearly 30 years, Kevin Randle has been investigating the case of the UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico. He has interviewed hundreds of people who claim knowledge of the event, been through boxes of documents, stood on the first crash site, and provided information to dozens of others who asked for it. Now, he has reviewed all those audio and videotaped interviews, examined hundreds of files that relate to the crash, and has returned to Roswell in an attempt to put all that information into a proper perspective.
Kevin is a retired lieutenant colonel who served in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot and in Iraq as a battalion intelligence officer. He began writing for UFO magazines and eventually moved onto books. He has appeared on countless radio and television programs since the mid-1990s and hosted his own show on KTSM Radio in El Paso, Texas. He has written books about UFOs, science fiction, action adventure and even a vampire novel called, cleverly, VAMPYR. His blog can be found at www.KevinRandle.blogspot.com.
Find his latest book, Roswell in the 21st Century, on Amazon.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak