Open Minds UFO Radio: John Craig and EJ Thornton are developing an app for cell phones that they hope will track UFOs. They are seeking crowd funding to help with the project, but they say they will develop the app regardless of if their crowd funding efforts are successful. Craig got interested in UFOs when he had an extraordinary sighting as a kid. He has since had more sightings, and eventually began investigating UFOs with the Mutual UFO Network. EJ is Craig’s wife, and an author, and has signed on to help him with UFO-Track. We talk to Craig about his sightings, and to both of them about their UFO-Track project and how the app works.
Read more about the app and contribute to their efforts at: UFO-Track.com.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents