Open Minds UFO Radio: John Craig and EJ Thornton are developing an app for cell phones that they hope will track UFOs. They are seeking crowd funding to help with the project, but they say they will develop the app regardless of if their crowd funding efforts are successful. Craig got interested in UFOs when he had an extraordinary sighting as a kid. He has since had more sightings, and eventually began investigating UFOs with the Mutual UFO Network. EJ is Craig’s wife, and an author, and has signed on to help him with UFO-Track. We talk to Craig about his sightings, and to both of them about their UFO-Track project and how the app works.
Read more about the app and contribute to their efforts at: UFO-Track.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31