A witness recorded video of a UFO over Lima, Peru on the afternoon of Thursday, May 30.
Christian Ubillus, a professional cameraman for Peruvian television network Frecuencia Latina Channel 2, recorded ten minutes of footage of the UFO, which was later aired on the network’s program 90 Segundos. The object was reportedly seen by several witnesses, and, as International Business Times points out, the UFO “was described as a ‘Jelly Fish’ and kept changing its shape.”
The Peruvian blog Nuestro Pasado Extraterrestre describes the UFO as resembling “a string of balloons,” and points out that it is very similar to the EBANI (Entidad Biological Anomalous No Identificada, or its English translation, Unidentified Anomalous Biological Entity) phenomenon predominantly seen in Latin America. Peruvian UFO researcher Mario Zegarra also mentioned the EBANI theory to 90 Segundos.
EBANIs are presumed to be biologic creatures because of their apparent intelligent movement. This UFO over Lima is reportedly the first time an EBANI has been seen in Peru.
90 Segundos asserts that Peru is the third largest country for UFO sightings in the world after the U.S. and Mexico.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway