Spacing Out! explores UFOs, space, the search for extraterrestrial life, and other mysteries of the universe.
This week we were delighted to have guest Jason Major join us to discuss the space race and the current NASA and ESA projects geared towards the search for extraterrestrial life.
Jason Major is one of the top space journalists in the country with an impressive list of titles including Universe Today, Discovery News and National Geographic News. You can follow Jason @JPMajor or visit his website: Lights in the Dark.
Spacing Out! is hosted by Jason McClellan and Maureen Elsberry, and features current news and exclusive content, including interviews with experts and enthusiasts alike. Viewer-submitted content is an element of the show, which includes stories of personal UFO sightings, UFO/space-related artwork, and more. Spacing Out! will also feature highlighted UFO cases from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
Jason and Maureen are immersed every day in the world of UFOs, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life as team members at Open Minds. They share a passion for these topics, as well as a passion for presenting objective information about these topics to the public on a comprehendible level.
The show is uploaded to YouTube and www.OpenMinds.tv/spacingout every Friday and will soon be available on other streaming video platforms. Spacing Out! is also available as a podcast on itunes or via blogtalkradio.com/spacingout.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway