Spacing Out! explores UFOs, space, the search for extraterrestrial life, and other mysteries of the universe.
This week we were delighted to have guest Jason Major join us to discuss the space race and the current NASA and ESA projects geared towards the search for extraterrestrial life.
Jason Major is one of the top space journalists in the country with an impressive list of titles including Universe Today, Discovery News and National Geographic News. You can follow Jason @JPMajor or visit his website: Lights in the Dark.
Spacing Out! is hosted by Jason McClellan and Maureen Elsberry, and features current news and exclusive content, including interviews with experts and enthusiasts alike. Viewer-submitted content is an element of the show, which includes stories of personal UFO sightings, UFO/space-related artwork, and more. Spacing Out! will also feature highlighted UFO cases from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
Jason and Maureen are immersed every day in the world of UFOs, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life as team members at Open Minds. They share a passion for these topics, as well as a passion for presenting objective information about these topics to the public on a comprehendible level.
The show is uploaded to YouTube and www.OpenMinds.tv/spacingout every Friday and will soon be available on other streaming video platforms. Spacing Out! is also available as a podcast on itunes or via blogtalkradio.com/spacingout.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy