Day five of the International UFO Congress had a scheduled late start to allow all the partiers from the previous night’s cocktail party a couple extra hours of sleep. Because of the later start, there was also a reduced number of speakers for the day. The three presentations of the day were given by Mary Rodwell, Melinda Leslie & Niara Isley, and Stan Romanek.
Stan delivered his talk to a packed house, and his images of UFOs and aliens garnered several “ooh”s and “ahh”s from the crowd. The visual-heavy presentation made Stan’s lecture one of the more exciting lectures to watch.
Open Minds’ show Live From Laughlin aired its 5th episode last night with guest Travis Walton. Walton discussed some of the details of his famous abduction that occurred 34 years ago. His story was the basis of the feature film Fire In The Sky.
The final two days of the 2010 International UFO Congress should be very exciting and packed with incredible information from researchers like Barbara Lamb, Richard Dolan, David Sereda, and Jaime Maussan.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents