Day five of the International UFO Congress had a scheduled late start to allow all the partiers from the previous night’s cocktail party a couple extra hours of sleep. Because of the later start, there was also a reduced number of speakers for the day. The three presentations of the day were given by Mary Rodwell, Melinda Leslie & Niara Isley, and Stan Romanek.
Stan delivered his talk to a packed house, and his images of UFOs and aliens garnered several “ooh”s and “ahh”s from the crowd. The visual-heavy presentation made Stan’s lecture one of the more exciting lectures to watch.
Open Minds’ show Live From Laughlin aired its 5th episode last night with guest Travis Walton. Walton discussed some of the details of his famous abduction that occurred 34 years ago. His story was the basis of the feature film Fire In The Sky.
The final two days of the 2010 International UFO Congress should be very exciting and packed with incredible information from researchers like Barbara Lamb, Richard Dolan, David Sereda, and Jaime Maussan.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson