Day four came to a close last night, making the 2010 International UFO Congress more than half-way complete. The day was filled with interesting talks yesterday, including a presentation by Lt. Col. Donald Ware, who proposed that several intelligent species are present on Earth, and four of those have the technology for flying saucers.
However, it was Chuck Zukowski’s presentation that I found most interesting. Chuck delivered information related to recent investigations of the Roswell incident. His talk was filled with great photos from his investigations, and his delivery was extremely engaging.
Additionally, Chuck Zukowski was a guest last night on the fourth episode of Live From Laughlin. The show also contained a live interview with Barbara Lamb, and a video montage (created by Congress Production Manager Carlo Petrick) showing the first four days of the Congress.
Last night concluded with the popular Meet The Speakers cocktail party, and this year, the attendance was incredible with more than 500 people enjoying the food, the dancing, and the company.
Three more days remain!
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson