Nearing the half-way point, day three of the International UFO Congress showed even a larger turnout than day 2, and the energy was very high. A packed room eagerly listened to the presentations throughout the day. Dolores Cannon’s talk about visitors from other planets kept the audience engaged, and her charming sense of humor made for a wonderful presentation. However, my favorite presentation of the day came from Marc D’Antonio, MUFON’s photo and video analyst. Marc’s presentation took a critical look at UFO photo and video evidence, and provided an enlightening look at photos and videos of UFOs, while encouraging people to take a more critical look at so called “evidence.”
The third episode of Open Minds’ live show, Live From Laughlin” aired last night with very special guest Bob Brown. Bob is one of the founders of the Congress, and his interview provided a touching and personal look into the creation of the International UFO Congress 19 years ago. Unfortunately, due to some technical issues related to hotel capabilities here in Laughlin, the show encountered some difficulties. However, we have been recording our shows, and we hope to put up the full, technical-issue-free versions, on our website some time following the conference.
Join us tonight for episode number four of Live From Laughlin, where we will have guests Chuck Zukowski and Barbara Lamb.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher