The size of the audience was visibly larger for day two of the International UFO Congress. The speakers were all interesting, but it was Daniel Sheehan who brought the audience to their feet. Sheehan received a standing ovation following his presentation that addressed philosophical and theological questions raised by human contact with extra-terrestrial intelligence. After his lecture, Daniel also led a supplementary presentation to a more intimate audience.
Open Minds aired the second episode of Live From Laughlin last night, with guest John Ventre, MUFON PA State Director. The third episode will air tonight, live at 7:30PM PST, with very special guest, Bob Brown, a founder of the International UFO Congress. Be sure to tune in for this special broadcast.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018