The size of the audience was visibly larger for day two of the International UFO Congress. The speakers were all interesting, but it was Daniel Sheehan who brought the audience to their feet. Sheehan received a standing ovation following his presentation that addressed philosophical and theological questions raised by human contact with extra-terrestrial intelligence. After his lecture, Daniel also led a supplementary presentation to a more intimate audience.
Open Minds aired the second episode of Live From Laughlin last night, with guest John Ventre, MUFON PA State Director. The third episode will air tonight, live at 7:30PM PST, with very special guest, Bob Brown, a founder of the International UFO Congress. Be sure to tune in for this special broadcast.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript