Story via ExoNews.org.
On January 9 Gordon Duff published an article declaring that a US Congressional investigation of alien moon bases was underway. In the article, Duff doesn’t disclose sources to back up his claim, but referred instead to stories from other publications that touch on various aspects of his claim. Among them is a photo of what appears to be a tall tower on the moon; and a controversial photo and video of an alien moon base allegedly discovered and leaked by China, yet critics claim that the video is actually old NASA footage.
Read the full story at ExoNews.org.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood