Story via ExoNews.org.
On January 9 Gordon Duff published an article declaring that a US Congressional investigation of alien moon bases was underway. In the article, Duff doesn’t disclose sources to back up his claim, but referred instead to stories from other publications that touch on various aspects of his claim. Among them is a photo of what appears to be a tall tower on the moon; and a controversial photo and video of an alien moon base allegedly discovered and leaked by China, yet critics claim that the video is actually old NASA footage.
Read the full story at ExoNews.org.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay