Story via ExoNews.org.
On January 9 Gordon Duff published an article declaring that a US Congressional investigation of alien moon bases was underway. In the article, Duff doesn’t disclose sources to back up his claim, but referred instead to stories from other publications that touch on various aspects of his claim. Among them is a photo of what appears to be a tall tower on the moon; and a controversial photo and video of an alien moon base allegedly discovered and leaked by China, yet critics claim that the video is actually old NASA footage.
Read the full story at ExoNews.org.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018