An Idaho witness at Buhi reported watching three orange-red, rectangle-shaped objects that joined together and disappeared in place, according to testimony in Case 83942 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The event occurred at 10:15 p.m. on May 23, 2017.
“Observed three rectangular bars of light that seemed composed of orbs,” the witness stated.“Orange-red in color.”
The witness observed the three rectangles moving.
“The three bars of light moved smoothly in a horizontal fashion.”
All three lights eventually formed a single light.
“The lights on the left and right joined or moved to join the center light and then blinked out. There was nothing there, after the sky being brightly lit by big orange/red forms.”
Idaho MUFON Assistant State Director James Millard investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown. The witness included one illustration with the report, which was filed on May 24, 2017. The report indicated the witness thought the object was over 500 feet in altitude, with no cloud cover.
Buhi is a city located on the old Oregon Trail in the western half of Twin Falls County, Idaho, population 4,122. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31