The Sun‘s article references the German magazine P.M., which published a report last year professing to have strong evidence supporting the claim of an advanced Nazi UFO program. The magazine reportedly quoted witnesses “who saw a flying saucer marked with the German Iron Cross flying low over the Thames in 1944.”
According to the Sun, Joseph Andreas Epp, an engineer who served as a consultant to a Nazi UFO project, claimed fifteen prototypes were built. But Martin Stade, who is an author of a book on an area where UFO projects supposedly took place, claims 174 flying saucers were developed at the site.
Many UFO researchers and historians are familiar with the reports of Hitler’s UFO projects. And as mentioned above, the P.M. magazine report to which the Sun referenced in their recent article was published last year, so the information is not new, but it is a story that is currently making headlines, and will likely continue to make headlines throughout the week due to its controversial nature.
As reported last November on OpenMinds.tv, the Nazi UFOs are the subject of a movie called Iron Sky that is scheduled to be released next year.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018