Internet giant Google wants to be prepared for any disaster that could possibly materialize, including an extraterrestrial invasion.
Does Google know something the rest of us don’t? Probably not.According to The Next Web, Eran Feigenbaum, Google’s Enterprise director of security, recently revealed that the company’s emergency preparedness plan tries to include a wide variety of disaster scenarios. In an interview with Computerworld, Feigenbaum stated, “We play a lot of games here. Part of our disaster recovery plan is to assume the worst has happened. In last year’s scenario, Google was attacked by aliens and California was off the map. We asked: What do we do? How do we run our infrastructure?”
The inclusion of an alien attack in Google’s disaster planning isn’t too shocking, as the topic is quite trendy at the moment. A large number of recent movies, television shows, and even scientific research articles explore hostile extraterrestrial invasions.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019