Internet giant Google wants to be prepared for any disaster that could possibly materialize, including an extraterrestrial invasion.
Does Google know something the rest of us don’t? Probably not.According to The Next Web, Eran Feigenbaum, Google’s Enterprise director of security, recently revealed that the company’s emergency preparedness plan tries to include a wide variety of disaster scenarios. In an interview with Computerworld, Feigenbaum stated, “We play a lot of games here. Part of our disaster recovery plan is to assume the worst has happened. In last year’s scenario, Google was attacked by aliens and California was off the map. We asked: What do we do? How do we run our infrastructure?”
The inclusion of an alien attack in Google’s disaster planning isn’t too shocking, as the topic is quite trendy at the moment. A large number of recent movies, television shows, and even scientific research articles explore hostile extraterrestrial invasions.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher