A Georgia witness at Moultrie reported watching a “strange, cigar-shaped” UFO with white or green lights that became extremely bright and made no sound about 11:10 p.m. on February 2, 2015, according to testimony in Case 63045 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside to have a cigarette and looked up at the stars when the object was first seen traveling from the north and heading south.
“I noticed the small cigar-shaped silhouette with four bright lights heading in a perfect straight line,” the witness stated. “The two lights in the middle were bigger and brighter.”
The witness then noticed a black helicopter.
“I could clearly see the light on the tail to make out the helicopter.”
The witness described the lighting.
“About halfway through the sighting the two middle lights on the unidentified aircraft got extremely bright for about 10 seconds and then dimmed back down. It was odd to me because the unidentified aircraft flew in such a precise route and the fact that I couldn’t tell what type this aircraft could possibly be. Neither aircraft had, at any time, made any sound whatsoever.”
The witness has a military background.
“I spent six years in the military, four working with Special Operations, and recently worked as a contractor for the Army training troops before they deployed to a combat zone earning two awards from the U.S. Army Special Forces, seeing every type aircraft and helicopters each branch has. That being said, I know aircraft.”
Moultrie is the county seat and largest city of Colquitt County, Georgia, population 14,268.
No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on February 3, 2015. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018