According to actor Seth Rogan, Lucas recently spent more than twenty minutes telling him how 2012 will be the end of the world. Recalling the encounter, Rogan told the Toronto Sun, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.”
Steven Spielberg was apparently also present for this discussion. But according to Rogan, Spielberg simply rolled his eyes and said, “My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry . . .”Despite whether or not Earth will still exist after 2012, one scientist believes there will be two suns in the sky. Dr. Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland, thinks Betelgeuse, one of the brightest stars in the sky, is collapsing. He says the star might run out of fuel, and if it does, it could go super-nova at any time. If that happens, a second sun would be visible in the sky, at least for a few weeks—an image reminiscent of a scene in Geroge Lucas’ Star Wars.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO