According to actor Seth Rogan, Lucas recently spent more than twenty minutes telling him how 2012 will be the end of the world. Recalling the encounter, Rogan told the Toronto Sun, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.”
Steven Spielberg was apparently also present for this discussion. But according to Rogan, Spielberg simply rolled his eyes and said, “My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry . . .”Despite whether or not Earth will still exist after 2012, one scientist believes there will be two suns in the sky. Dr. Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland, thinks Betelgeuse, one of the brightest stars in the sky, is collapsing. He says the star might run out of fuel, and if it does, it could go super-nova at any time. If that happens, a second sun would be visible in the sky, at least for a few weeks—an image reminiscent of a scene in Geroge Lucas’ Star Wars.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top