Tourism NT has rejected a funding request for a UFO conference in Darwin, Australia.According to their website, Tourism NT is the government division “responsible for encouraging and fostering the development of tourism in the Northern Territory, assisting in the achievement of efficient tourism service delivery in the Northern Territory and encouraging tourism investment in the Northern Territory.
UFO researcher Alan Ferguson is the individual who is trying to organize the conference in Australia’s Northern Territory, an area that has become a UFO “hot spot.” Tourism NT denied Ferguson’s request for funding, explaining that they happily provide assistance to conference organizers, but funding is only offered for tourism events. According to NT News, Ferguson tried explaining to Tourism NT that “the exposure a UFO conference will bring is more than anything else they can put together,” adding, “It’s the most up-and-coming phenomenon in the world.”
There is still hope that Ferguson will be able to secure some government funding, because the Northern Territory tourism minister is exploring the benefits of UFO tourism.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Video: U.S. Navy Carrier Strike Force-11 Encounters Unknowns on November 14, 2004 near San Diego – Part I/3
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018