Tourism NT has rejected a funding request for a UFO conference in Darwin, Australia.According to their website, Tourism NT is the government division “responsible for encouraging and fostering the development of tourism in the Northern Territory, assisting in the achievement of efficient tourism service delivery in the Northern Territory and encouraging tourism investment in the Northern Territory.
UFO researcher Alan Ferguson is the individual who is trying to organize the conference in Australia’s Northern Territory, an area that has become a UFO “hot spot.” Tourism NT denied Ferguson’s request for funding, explaining that they happily provide assistance to conference organizers, but funding is only offered for tourism events. According to NT News, Ferguson tried explaining to Tourism NT that “the exposure a UFO conference will bring is more than anything else they can put together,” adding, “It’s the most up-and-coming phenomenon in the world.”
There is still hope that Ferguson will be able to secure some government funding, because the Northern Territory tourism minister is exploring the benefits of UFO tourism.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO