Tourism NT has rejected a funding request for a UFO conference in Darwin, Australia.According to their website, Tourism NT is the government division “responsible for encouraging and fostering the development of tourism in the Northern Territory, assisting in the achievement of efficient tourism service delivery in the Northern Territory and encouraging tourism investment in the Northern Territory.
UFO researcher Alan Ferguson is the individual who is trying to organize the conference in Australia’s Northern Territory, an area that has become a UFO “hot spot.” Tourism NT denied Ferguson’s request for funding, explaining that they happily provide assistance to conference organizers, but funding is only offered for tourism events. According to NT News, Ferguson tried explaining to Tourism NT that “the exposure a UFO conference will bring is more than anything else they can put together,” adding, “It’s the most up-and-coming phenomenon in the world.”
There is still hope that Ferguson will be able to secure some government funding, because the Northern Territory tourism minister is exploring the benefits of UFO tourism.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood