While browsing through UFO news recently, a headline from Pocatello, Idaho (my birth city) caught my eye – “UFO Lecture Held at Idaho State University in Pocatello.” In my experience, UFO discussion and/or research is scarce in Pocatello, Idaho, so, brimming with curiosity, I decided to read the article.
The UFO lecture at ISU was given by UFO researcher Robert Hastings of New Mexico. Hastings’ work primarily deals with UFOs and a possible connection with nuclear weapons. Hastings cites declassified information, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, to back up his claims.
John Greenwald, Jr. is another researcher who utilizes the Freedom of Information Act to obtain information related to UFOs, among other things. Over the past 10 years, Greenwald has amassed thousands of documents, and made them available on his website The Black Vault.
While some juicy declassified documents have been obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, many of the documents yield very little useful information.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents