While browsing through UFO news recently, a headline from Pocatello, Idaho (my birth city) caught my eye – “UFO Lecture Held at Idaho State University in Pocatello.” In my experience, UFO discussion and/or research is scarce in Pocatello, Idaho, so, brimming with curiosity, I decided to read the article.
The UFO lecture at ISU was given by UFO researcher Robert Hastings of New Mexico. Hastings’ work primarily deals with UFOs and a possible connection with nuclear weapons. Hastings cites declassified information, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, to back up his claims.
John Greenwald, Jr. is another researcher who utilizes the Freedom of Information Act to obtain information related to UFOs, among other things. Over the past 10 years, Greenwald has amassed thousands of documents, and made them available on his website The Black Vault.
While some juicy declassified documents have been obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, many of the documents yield very little useful information.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood