Former Phoenix City Councilwoman Frances Barwood will discuss her unexpected role in the startling mass sighting that occurred over Arizona in 1997, commonly referred to as the “Phoenix Lights.” She will tell the story of her desire to uncover the truth behind these lights and the unsettling experiences that resulted from her attempt to provide public disclosure for her constituents.
Frances Barwood was on the Phoenix city council when the famous mass UFO sighting on March 13, 1997 occurred. When the media questioned her about it, she asked the rest of the council, because she had not heard about it. They ignored her, and her request to look into the incident. So on her own she spoke with over 700 witnesses. Facing ridicule and stonewalling, she continued to champion the witnesses and their cause.
Prefer a hard copy of this presentation? You can buy the DVD here: Frances Barwood presents How Did I Get Here?
Back to the Open Minds UFO Video Portal
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood