Antonio gives us another update from an exciting day of testimony at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The day was mostly made up of international speakers and military witnesses. The evidence was so convincing that former senator Mike Gravel proposed that a resolution be drafted to get the UN involved with UFO research. He feels the UN is the best place for this sort of effort, given the UFO phenomenon is global in nature. Antonio says Gravel and former congress woman, Carolyn Kilpatrick, met with panelists to discuss the particulars after the hearings.
Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post reported that Gavel stated:
Another hearing like this one, or whether it’s in the Congress, probably won’t advance our goals all that much. But there’s no reason why, with the various countries represented here — with the various scholars and military officers — that we wouldn’t try to, within our own communities, to get them to endorse a very simple, straightforward resolution, calling upon the [U.N.] General Assembly.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019