Alexander is vocal about his belief in UFOs. As he stated to Knapp, “UFOs are real and I’m talking about physical reality. There are craft that are seen, balls of light flitting around, to craft — some of them a mile and a half across. They show up on radar and are really here.”
In his new book UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, Alexander’s skeptical nature is apparent. He doesn’t believe the government has covered up knowledge about UFOs — a view that has garnered scorn from some UFO believers. Alexander told Knapp, “The true believers are even more hostile than the skeptics. If you don’t believe their particular brand, whatever that is, you become the enemy. You’ve got to buy every bit of it otherwise you are part of the cover up, and blah, blah, blah.”
Some of this hostility was displayed in February at the International UFO Congress, at which Alexander was a speaker.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks