The mysterious object that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947 was extraterrestrial in origin. That is the claim former CIA official Charles ‘Chase’ Brandon made just days prior to the sixty-fifth anniversary of the Roswell UFO incident.
During a June 23 interview on the radio program Coast to Coast AM, Brandon asserted that “there was a craft from beyond this world that crashed at Roswell.” Although the military’s official explanation has transformed multiple times since the incident, top-secret listening devices attached to a high-altitude weather balloon is the basic explanation for what crashed near Roswell in 1947. But as Brandon told the Huffington Post, “It was not a damn weather balloon.”
The military claims that crash test dummies explain reports of bodies recovered at the crash site in 1947. But during his Coast to Coast AM interview, Brandon also attested that “cadavers” were recovered.
How does this 35-year CIA veteran know what happened at Roswell? Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post explains that, during Brandon’s final ten years with the CIA, he served as the first official liaison to the entertainment and publication industries. During this time, he claims he entered a vaulted room with restricted access at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia called the Historical Intelligence Collection. While looking around in this vault, Brandon saw a box with the word “Roswell” on it. He described to the Huffington Post, “I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, ‘My god, it really happened!'”
Although Brandon has no problem announcing that his extraterrestrial suspicions regarding the Roswell incident were validated by the contents of this mysterious vaulted CIA box, he says he will never divulge the identity of those contents because he is bound by the CIA’s secrecy agreement.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018