Grohl began working on material for Foo Fighters in 1994 after the dissolution of his former band Nirvana. At the time, Grohl was reading many books on a topic with which he has a great fascination – UFOs. In a recent interview with Clash Music, Grohl explained, “I had recorded the first record by myself, playing all the instruments, but I wanted people to think that it was a group. I figured that Foo Fighters (WWII term for UFOs) might lead people to believe that it was more than just one guy. Silly, huh?”
Grohl admits that, if he had thought the band would turn into a career, he would have most likely chosen a different name for the band.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO