Grohl began working on material for Foo Fighters in 1994 after the dissolution of his former band Nirvana. At the time, Grohl was reading many books on a topic with which he has a great fascination – UFOs. In a recent interview with Clash Music, Grohl explained, “I had recorded the first record by myself, playing all the instruments, but I wanted people to think that it was a group. I figured that Foo Fighters (WWII term for UFOs) might lead people to believe that it was more than just one guy. Silly, huh?”
Grohl admits that, if he had thought the band would turn into a career, he would have most likely chosen a different name for the band.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood