Grohl began working on material for Foo Fighters in 1994 after the dissolution of his former band Nirvana. At the time, Grohl was reading many books on a topic with which he has a great fascination – UFOs. In a recent interview with Clash Music, Grohl explained, “I had recorded the first record by myself, playing all the instruments, but I wanted people to think that it was a group. I figured that Foo Fighters (WWII term for UFOs) might lead people to believe that it was more than just one guy. Silly, huh?”
Grohl admits that, if he had thought the band would turn into a career, he would have most likely chosen a different name for the band.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents