A “flying car” UFO was captured on video with a time-lapse camera by Brett Anthony, a Meteorologist at the NBC affiliate KSHB in Kansas City, Missouri on Tuesday night. The video shows the full moon in the night sky, followed by the appearance of two lights resembling car headlights zipping through the sky. Anthony ruled out the International Space Station as a possible explanation for the lights, as that was visible in Kansas City at 5:00 AM, and the “flying car” sighting occurred at 10:00 PM. A woman who witnessed the lights in the sky on Tuesday night posted a comment on the KSHB website, sharing her opinion that the lights were from a medical helicopter. But no official identification has been made.
Watch the video for yourself:
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson