A “flying car” UFO was captured on video with a time-lapse camera by Brett Anthony, a Meteorologist at the NBC affiliate KSHB in Kansas City, Missouri on Tuesday night. The video shows the full moon in the night sky, followed by the appearance of two lights resembling car headlights zipping through the sky. Anthony ruled out the International Space Station as a possible explanation for the lights, as that was visible in Kansas City at 5:00 AM, and the “flying car” sighting occurred at 10:00 PM. A woman who witnessed the lights in the sky on Tuesday night posted a comment on the KSHB website, sharing her opinion that the lights were from a medical helicopter. But no official identification has been made.
Watch the video for yourself:
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents