Auckland Now describes, “The descending point of light, which revealed a U-shaped nimbus when zoomed in on, was filmed in the sky west of Auckland about 6pm on Saturday.” A witness recorded video of the strange light as it burned through the evening sky. In the video, the witness states that the object is “back,” indicating that the flaming object has previously appeared in the area.
But according to Auckland Now, astronomers say the light in the sky was “probably not a UFO, comet, or rogue planet about to smash into Earth,” but rather “the contrails of a plane heading out over the Tasman Sea.”
What do you think?
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019